Dremel 8050-N/18 Micro Cordless Rotary Tool Kit with Docking Station- Engraver, Polisher, and Detail Sander- Ideal for Glass Engraving, Wood Carving, Sanding, Polishing, and Cutting- 18 Accessories
- BRILLIANTLY POWERFUL – Cordless rotary tool with LED light offers the perfect combination of size, ergonomics, and power for precise and light-duty DIY projects.
- LED PROJECT LIGHT - Front end light illuminates projects for better visibility.
- HIGH CAPACITY RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – 8Volt Lithium-Ion battery delivers compact power and longer run times. Always ready and no memory effects.
- DOCKING STATION – Continually charges the tool so it always fully charged and ready to use. LED Battery Life Indicator lets you know when it’s ready for a recharge. 3 hour & 45 minute charge time.
- VARIABLE SPEED WITH LED DIAL – Achieve your optimal speed between 5,000 – 25,000 RPM using the LED Speed Dial Indicator
- VERSTATILE TOOL KIT – Includes 8050 cordless rotary tool, 18 high-quality Dremel accessories, and a charging dock.
- SLIM & ERGONOMIC BODY - for added comfort & grip during extended use
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY & USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: With surprising power that lets you cut metal with ease, the Dremel Micro is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power that make it the ultimate tool for both precise and light duty DIY tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. The Dremel Micro is powered by an integrated high capacity 8V lithium-ion battery for longer run time with no memory effect. Optimal speed control on the Dremel Micro is especially user-friendly. The speed is adjusted in five stages from 5,000 to 25,000 rpm by using two buttons on the top of the tool, which enables it to be adapted to each application. A five-stage LED scale makes it quick and easy to see which speed is currently set. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights built uniquely into the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy. The brilliantly powerful Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, lithium ion battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached capacity. Material: High Density Plastic.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches