- SELF-ADJUSTING: Strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism. Jaw Width: 2 inches
- ADJUSTABLE STOPPER: Control the length of the core strip with the built-in adjustable stopper
- CRIMPING: Crimp 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm ignition terminals
- STRIPPING: Strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool
Binding: Tools & Hardware
Details: The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper, 8", makes stripping wire from 10-24 AWG easier than ever. It has a self-adjusting mechanism and a swivel knob for micro-adjustments for gauges smaller than 20 AWG. The wire crimper crimps 22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm terminals. With a wire cutter and ProTouch Grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue, it is backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 4.6 x 0.6 inches