- control features: lc+ 2.0 control - operate with bluetooth using universal remote or lionchief app on your smart device or via your tmcc/legacy cab or conventional transformer
- set includes: die-cast boiler, frame, tender body, powerful maintenance-free motor, speed control, fan-driven smoke, numberboards, crew figures
- lighting & sound features: led headlight, electrocoupler on tender, flickering firebox, cab light, directional lighting, marker lights, ditch lights, strobe lights, mars lights, four chuffs/revs, volume control, background sounds, whistle/horn, legacy railsounds sound system featuring: crewtalk dialog and towercom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped, single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- "locomotive features: six official railroad speeds with crewtalk dialog, eight diesel rpm levels, legacy "real-time quilling horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals, sequence control: plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive, current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects"
- "set length: 20", minimum curve: o31, recommended age: 10+ years"
- Skill level: All
Release Date: 15-07-2020
Details: Versatile and reliable power for your railroad, no matter how you choose to run it! These Berkshires are loaded with the latest in control features, operating on either TMCC Command Control, Bluetooth via the Universal Remote or LionChief App, or conventional transformer. With die cast bodies, powerful motors, speed control, ElectroCouplers and RailSounds, these locomotives will perform as well as they look.
Package Dimensions: 20.2 x 15.5 x 5.7 inches