- Sturdy metal head fits most Dremel style rotary tools
- Spring loaded metal rack and pinion gearing for smoothe controlled drilling
- Scale with depth stop allows precised depth control and repeatability
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column of the ToolStand, fits securely into a 6″ x 6″ formed steel base plate whose surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Lock tools in horizontal position for hands free use
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Product Description Milescraft 1097 ToolStand - Drill Press Stand (compatible with Dremel) From the Manufacturer Use most rotary tools as a small scale precision drill press. Rack and pinion gearing allows smooth controlled plunge. Scale with depth stop allows depth control and precise repeatability. Sturdy cast aluminum base provides sturdy work area. Stong 13.5 inch metal tube allows drilling of objects up to 5 inches in height. Lock rotary tool in horizontal position for hands free sanding or polishing.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.5 x 5.3 inches