Tanso S1 Ultra-Thin Portable Industrial Level 3D Scanner, 7-Inch Touchscreen, Android System, No PC Needed, Fast Scanning, Instant Export Ready for 3D Print, 0.1mm Accuracy, Built in Computing AIBrand: Tenso
- High accuracy with high-resolution texture mapping 2-minute scanning and automatic fusion can output a model of vivid color and fine texture, with a scan accuracy as high as 0.1mm, and a point distance of 0.12mm. Meet the harsh requirements of VR/AR reverse engineering and 3D face photographing.
- Store your models in the cloud, and ready for 3D printing With our free cloud service, you can safely store your scanned models. So every single model you’ve scanned with Tanso S1 is always accessible on your PC, smart phone or tablet. You can do post editing using our free PC software, or export it to any brand 3D printers via API access.
- Fast, portable, and easy-to-use Tanso S1 features a thin, light, and portable design that makes it a perfect companion. At 1.15 pounds and 15 mm thin, it’s easy to operate in hand. You can tap, swipe, pinch, and zoom to scan and check the scanned 3D models like a normal tablet intuitively. Unlike other scanners, it scans without annoying cables and complicated setup. 2 minutes is all you need to scan a simple object, and it takes 1 more minute to scan a more complex one.
- It is more than a 3D scanner With Tanso S1, you get along with many incredible things you’d never expect from one device. You can use it as: A 3D scanner A HD projector An entertaining tablet It’s much more than any other scanners.
- Wide Application for Everyone, Maker Education, Virtual product display, Cultural Heritage Conversion, 3D Printing.
Details: Product Model Tanso S1 Scanning volume(mm) 135(H)×200(W)x200(L)@300 distance 200(H)×300(W)x300(L)@450 distance 300(H)×300(W)x300(L)@600 distance Texture resolution 2 million-13 million pixels Texture 24-bit RGB HD mapping Single-sided scanning accuracy(mm) 0.1 Single-sided scanning range(mm) 135~300(H)x200-400(W) Working distance(mm) Adjustable 300-600 Point distance(mm) 0.1-0.15 Alignment Automatic turntable alignment Light source White light Scanning mode Automatic turntable scanning Scanning speed ≤2min/circle Support 3D printing format stl, ply, obj SDK Yes Data processing Embedded computing Camera resolution 13 million pixels (2 cameras) Projection 1080P color projection Turntable control Bluetooth Screen 7.0-inch 2K HD capitative touchscreen Battery 6200mAH CPU 2.0GHZ, 6 core ARM processor RAM 4G Storage 32G Power supply 12V DC Multi-screen interaction Airplay/DLNA/Miracast Operating system Android 7.1 Connection WIFI, Bluetooth4.0, TYPE-C (USB3.0) Scanner dimensions(mm) 192×122×15 Turntable dimensions(mm) Φ200×50 Load capacity of turntable ≤5kg Net weight 520g Lightbox accessory (optional) Function Enhance texture effect Light source LED Dimensions(mm) 400×400×400 Power supply 24V Control Bluetooth